2010年11月16日火曜日

"Tie up him to send me the building the inside


square the Ting endure to smile an idea, so make a surprised way:"You are my main son, that you meeting fighting skill?""That certainly, if not that I carry an incomparable skill which can be the ancestors hall lord, I ……"Words didn,t finish saying, don,t miss a square Ting unexpectedly and suddenly a record to weigh christian louboutin on sale a boxing to beat on Zhu Liu Lian.Fired away and then lifted leg to run to turn to bend to be missing a trace and shadow toward path.Ate a to record stuffy boxing Zhu Liu to lift a leg and then make track for, "goblin, I hated other people to beat my faced most and stopped for me."Scold the acceleration runs toward path to, also strange is curved, don,t think but a brain bumps on the wall, one face nosebleed.Originally the square Ting knows a flashback of this path curved then have a wall is a dead end, side is the dark Shao in the country villa, in day and night have four young tiger men to guard.This just intentionally runs to come to set here a pig() to bump a wall."This enemy doesn,t report, the Shi doesn,t behave."Zhu Liu blurs out nosebleed all alone and raises head and looks, four young tiger men block Ting at the square before the body and looking at square Ting dynasty do-it-yourself grimace, want to still keep calculating, the gentleman revenges a decade not and late and started to clap to clap dust to toward four young tiger men to say with smile:"A few eldest brother pains, the younger brother just was fond of a direction mistake to rush expensive treasure ground, true I am sorry, I this returns to, good-bye, good-bye."Just on flicking, the square Ting Xian hand is way:"Tie up him to send me the building the inside.""Why?I am that the star year old hall generation hall is main you can not make a mess of."Zhu Liu is intimidation is adding threat don,t change to better treatment, be still bound to throw into a square inside the Ting building."You are waiting outdoors, have no me to yell to prohibit to go into inside.""BE, young lady."Four young tiger men made one Yi and threw toward Zhu Liu extremely sympathetic toward look in the eyes, one by one withdraw square Ting girl is bedroom, close a wood door to guard at outdoor.Zhu Liu hippies smiling face way:"The young lady scolded to also scold and beat to also beat, is not is should put me?"The square Ting rounded Zhu Liu to round a turn of, happy way:"Do not go, unless you can figure out I is who, otherwise I mowed your tongue."Zhu Liu didn,t aware of self a ground of book tongue-tied head, wish"this kind of hair wench with no family training can ask for not to get, the interest allowed a to carelessly still let her to give° the tongue to mow.O.K. just those woods call her young lady otherwise true Du son."Thought of this, sign an utterly loyal facial expression way of Ma Bai Chu:"I guess that young lady is affirmation is that the sky is rare, on the ground in no way the second lovely little princess, is square help a main beloved daughter."Square Ting be

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿