2011年2月23日水曜日

Must be multi- of


Moderator: how do you think this is the survival of personality, one belly survival, when we have enough food, he would ask me who, where I come from, this nation aiming for. When the time will not only compare with others, will follow historical comparison. So I think in the 21st century, I think history is full of hope for the future. But the specific way in which dissemination of history, I think this can explore. historical development leather belts of the situation, can not be a one-man, must be multi- of. For example, I prefer dialogue, there is the top guest speakers and the following forms of communication. even I was thinking this form is not sufficient to meet the future of this historic, but also I very much hope that I here about the history lesson, there below the related songs, music, dance, all-round. that I am talking about today is this, supporting dance, song and dance, is the variety show.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿