2010年9月1日水曜日

and down. father was a fat man, went to trouble more naturally.

I said: \it. \. to reach that platform to be crossing the railway track climbing up and down. father was a fat man,christian louboutin
went to trouble more

christian louboutin shoes naturally. I was going, he would not, had to let him go. I saw him wearing a black cloth cap, black cloth vest,christian louboutin sale
dark green cloth padded gown, staggering towards the railway track, slowly lean down, not disaster. but he was crossing the railway, to climb the side of the platform, not easy. He used both hands, climbing above the feet and then up reduction; his obese body to the left micro-tilting, showing the efforts of the way, I saw his back, my tears flow down quickly. I quickly wipe the tears. afraid he saw, too afraid of being seen by others. I looked out again, he has been holding bright red orange back away. crossing the railway track, his first oranges scattered on the ground, slowly climbed down, then picked them up. to the side, I hasten to mix him. he and I went to the car, the orange peremptorily child on my fur coat on. then throws the clothes on the earth, and he was easy to like. After several moments, said: \. \family circumstances are not as good as the 1st day. his youth living abroad, independent support, did a lot of events. I did not realize it when young Laojing! he caught the attention of sad, not their own natural feelings. Love Yu Yu, naturally want to send is to the outside ; families are often trivial Wrath touch him. He treated me gradually different past. but not seen the last two years, he finally forget my bad, but thinking of me, always thinking about my son. I come to the North, he wrote a a letter to me, the letter said: \China also saw the fat, green cloth black cloth jacket in the back of padded gown. Alas! I do not know when to meet with him again!
high school, this classic article chosen for the secondary school textbooks. perhaps not young The thing's sake, then this article is not too impressed. Now and then re-read this article, I really was deeply moved.
in just the text, the author's pen to give readers through the very simple a deep kindness parent pairs, feelings of parting between father and son

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿