2010年9月10日金曜日

went to the election of village cadres

went to the election of village cadres, the town allocated to the Government's new university students Xiaoling Wang heard the village requested to oversee matters Wang after the election of the village.
casting their ballots After the turn herve leger of tellers, and has been walking hand Qiazhuo waist, bulging a potbellied Xiaoling to the toilet, the village director Wang asked her how to do vote, the village was done to prevent Wang cunning, she let Pharaoh find package the tickets up, and bring their own toilet, came out after the tellers. Wang, a well-thought re-election did not think, to vote after mounting the package to the Xiaoling. while, Xiao-Ling Li from the bathroom, and began to roll-call, Who would have thought the election result has allowed people throughout the village unexpectedly Wang, Li, a primary school teacher elected village chief. pharaoh panic experience in person to vote several times, ultimately did not find any problems .
A few days later, the town herve leger dress government to the newly appointed Director of the Office Xiaoling said the new list of village cadres, one finds her belly is gone. pharaoh curiously asked the driver: r of the Health on the l? sighs of relief, heart can not tell what feelings. Think for a student publication of the first book of poetry the kind of excitement, now gone. then the idea is very simple, just want to come to a good work, work now, Why another book, the heart is unknown. I am not a person who likes writing, bad writing, dry text, superficial experience, the simple life, but also decided I do not have some kind herve leger bandage dress of in creation of conditions, but I have been struggling to create this purgatory, because since the so-called color, my life remains inherent pale. thirties, I, the narrow sense of the world's genetic factors or generations ago I lack maturity and smooth, more often, and I is a moody person small role in people's line of sight around there, even I myself do not know why I should be a trivial matter, pale. this time, the creation will be curious coincidence to another came into my life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿