2010年9月2日木曜日

I decided to see a father

I decided to see a father, mother and brother burial raw land; look at my birth grandmother planted pear tree, and I want to know whether the flower is still slim branches. I know, if that flowers still in the branches, certainly my most extravagant christian louboutin dreams. But I still insist.
So, I said grandmother, I have to look. grandmother's face twitching a little, there are tears to be shed, but She turned, hard to clean, waiting for ages before that, no, you christian louboutin shoes still go back and see what. I said, Grandma, I want to go back and see you planted pear tree. grandmother touched my head, a sigh breath, and said, Go!
I have to go back, go after the heart of desolation; I want to watch grandmother planted pear trees; I'm going to see the last flower is still in the branches stick.
has already put out the fire, smoke has also been cleared. I am in front of a silent ruins, and christian louboutin sale before that, it is my home. I saw the charred wood, dumping the broken walls and a pile of ashes of desolation. I see father, mother and brother into the land.
after I saw the silence noisy, bustling after the desolation, desolation of despair. I also saw the pear tree, the trunk has mottled, have been burned alive into a length charcoal.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿